If you’re like most busy moms that we know then you probably don’t get to the esthetician as often as you'd like. But don’t worry! In this article, you’ll learn 7 simple tips that you can use to make it feel like you’ve brought the beautician home!
These top skincare tips are brought to you by Melissa Crane, Licensed Esthetician and Founder of PriyanaMD, clinically tested, physician approved skincare.
1. Get your natural skin healthy so you can avoid the cover-up: The trick is to jump-start that natural healing process in your skin. Instead of masking facial imperfections with powder or foundation, which can settle into creases and clog your pores, use a gentle, yet intense, exfoliant to bring out your skin's natural glow and make sure you are using a cleanser that suits your skin.
2. Use cream to boost those eyes: Eye cream is recommended for all individuals over the age of 25. You’re never too young to add an eye cream to your regimen to help boost collagen around the eyes, reduce dark circles and reduce lines and wrinkles. This is especially important for all the sleep-deprived moms out there!
Look for a Retinol-based eye cream that exfoliates the dead skin cells, plumps skin and creates an overall lifting effect while you sleep.
3. Take the less is more approach and use natural products: Become healthier from the inside out using peptide-based products that work!
Courtney Cox says her life has improved after she embraced using peptide-based products that use high functioning ingredients, antioxidants and botanical extracts. You want to make sure that the products you use are mostly natural but are formulated using the latest scientific ingredients to ensure amazing results!
4. Don't forget your lips. Fine lines will ruin that perfect pout, so always exfoliate and moisturize during your daily skincare regimen. The skin around your lips is almost as delicate as that around your eyes, so go ahead and do double duty with your eye cream and apply it around your lip lines.
5. Prep at night. For working moms, prioritizing time is crucial. One of the best ways to prioritize is to make a simple and effective change to your daily routine...
When the kids are asleep, take just five minutes to cover all of your skincare needs with VersaPeel and eye cream. Nighttime is the best time to focus on self-care, especially when you have to struggle with your kids in the morning. This can be a game-changer if you haven’t done it yet! You’ll save so much time and your skin will be rejuvenated and ready to go in the morning.
6. Protect Your Face. You’ve already heard that prevention is better than fixing. Add a sunscreen to your daily routine to protect your skin. For maximum impact, just use a tinted moisturizer with SPF. VersaTint SPF gives you that coverage you need with the sunscreen to protect you throughout the day.
7. Use products that do double or triple duty. For instance, find an exfoliator that also fights adult acne and has anti-aging properties in it. Wouldn't it be great to drop your daily skincare regimen from 15 minutes to as little as 5 minutes a day? Not to mention the cost of buying multiple products. PriyanaMD's VersaPeel uses clinically-proven ingredients to produce visible results for women across the US. It is an easy way to improve confidence effortlessly when you are a busy mom or woman on the go.
Less is more for women today - and simplicity is the key. It’s all about safe, effective products that actually work.
“Not many women have time to sit and wait for an appointment these days," says Melissa Crane. And she would know, because she has seen it from different sides...as an esthetician, a busy business owner and a mom.
"VersaPeel is for all those women who want a skincare regimen that works, or who don't want or can't afford expensive skin peels or botox. It works in minutes and has no downtime.
And who could argue with that? There are a lot of demands on women today. Between careers, family and day-to-day commitments it can be hard to find the time to take care of yourself.
We see VersaPeel as a game-changer for women who want better skin.